Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Years!

Happy New Year's everyone! Say goodbye to 2011 and hello to 2012. Today will be mellow yet busy for me. Sean's working so I'm going to go to the Laker game with my parents- I'm bringing my friend Kaylin as my date since the hubs can't come. Then since today is also my brother's birthday, I'm going to stop by his place in Long Beach and say hi, Happy Birthday and eat some food. It will be a relatively early night for me- I'll probably celebrate the East Coast NYE but most likely wont make it to midnight here on the West Coast.

Yesterday Sean took a break from his new found love of spearfishing and decided to go free diving for lobster instead. He brought back a good sized lobster as well as some scallops.

I cooked them up for him and he had a lunch of fresh lobster tail and pan seared scallops. I'm not much of a seafood person (although I do enjoy the fish he brings home), so I didn't eat any of it, but did cook it up for him.


Hope you have a Happy and safe New Years Eve, and see you in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment