Monday, July 18, 2011

All You Need is Love

This has to by far be one of my favorite posts so far because I get to announce that my brother and his girlfriend got engaged over the weekend - which would technically now make her his fiance! I am so incredibly excited for both of them, and could not have imagined a better match for Josh. Nicki is his perfect match, and I could not be happier to be able to call her my sister very very soon - at least officially because she is already a part of my family! If you want the story, you'll have to ask one of them because I don't think I could really do it justice- I will say it was very romantic, and did involve a duffy boat ride in Long Beach.


Somehow I am a bad sister and don't have any photos of them... so I stole this from their facebook :) I will take plenty of pictures of them in Alaska though - watch out!

Congrats you too, and I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness! Can't wait for all the celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment